The Institute's planning and research services assist clients in planning information services, policies, technologies and products that focus on the needs of information users. The Institute's experience in the field makes it a valuable resource in any project
The Institute is committed to researching and analyzing significant information policy issues, including privacy, records management, E-government, and the digital divide. Its research concentrates on policy issues related to access, management, and use of information in the networked environment at all government levels. Services in this category include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning for networked services;
- Online or print survey development and deployment;
- On-site consultations;
- Executive briefing sessions;
- Issue papers on current or requested topics; and
- Needs assessment for information services development.